There’s nothing quite like reading a good book by the pool in the summer! And with the extra time at home that a lot of us are still experiencing, it’s a great time to finally get through that stack of books that’s been sitting at your bedside table for too long. We love unplugging from the chaos of life and diving into a great book, and we wanted to share some of our favorites that we highly recommend adding to your list this summer! Check out the brief synopsis of each one and grab a few using the links below!
- The Jane Austen Society – A story following the journey of eight people, all from very different backgrounds, coming together to save the home of Jane Austen from developers.
- The Rural Diaries – A memoir by actress, Hilarie Burton, depicting her journey moving away from the big city, and onto a rural farm in New York.
- Little Fires Everywhere – The story of two mothers from different backgrounds, brought together by a secret that threatens to disrupt their ordered community.
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz – A historical-fiction work about a man during his time at Auschwitz, tattooing his fellow Jewish prisoners and finding love.
- The Husband’s Secret – A woman reads a letter from her husband after he dies that changes everything, and connects her with two other women she doesn’t know that share in the repercussions of her husband’s secret.
- Firefly Lane – A novel following the friendship of two women for over three decades, until their bond is put to the ultimate test.