You can always count on CFL for a good gift guide, even for Father’s Day! We decided to put this one out almost a month in advance, because, let’s face it… Dad is hard to shop for! We love a good challenge though. We’ve got something for all the Dads… The Camping Dad, The Mixologist Dad, The Grilling Dad, and more! Whether you’re shopping for your hubs on behalf of your kids, or shopping for your own Dad, we think you’ll find something special in our guide!
- Decanter – This gorgeous decanter is perfect for holding Dad’s favorite whiskey! It’s sleek and modern and will look great on a bar cart.
- Fellow Thermos – My husband and I each own one of these and we swear by them! Keeps your coffee hot for a ridiculously long time, and the inside wall is ceramic instead of steel, so you don’t get that metallic taste in your coffee. It’s perfect for coffee on the go!
- Papa Bear Mug – You know you can’t go wrong with a CFL mug! Celebrate the Papa Bear in your life and pour him a cup of coffee in our unique, hand-lettered mug!
- Old-Fashioned Glass(es) – Dads seem to always appreciate the art of a good Old-Fashioned, so treat yours to a beautiful glass, or even a set of them, to craft his favorite cocktail in!
- BBQ Multi-Tool – This unique tool from Magnolia is such an awesome gift for the Dad who loves to grill. It contains a fork, spatula, corkscrew, bottle opener and silicone brush, making it the perfect tool for the backyard grill or for the campsite.
- Allbirds Sneakers – We love these stylish sneakers! They’re perfect for the Athletic Dad or the Dad that just like to wear stylish shoes. They’re comfy and versatile and look great with anything!
- Hammock – A gift for Dad that the whole family can enjoy! This hammock is great for bringing out on trips or even setting up in the backyard. It’s sleek and compact, making it easy to set up and tear down wherever you want.
- Clean Reserve Cologne in “Amber Saffron” – You can’t go wrong with gifting cologne – it’s a classic! We love this clean brand of cologne. The ingredients are awesome and the scent is so good.
- Brass Easel Calendar – For the organized Dad who’s also a little sentimental, this photo calendar is an awesome gift! Fill it with all his favorite photos of your family, your travels together, etc. It’ll look great on his work desk or his bedside table!
- Ballerina Farm Meat Box – This one is a bit of a splurge, but such an awesome gift for the Dad who loves to cook and appreciates quality meat! Ballerina Farm is a family-owned farm in Utah producing top-shelf, mountain-raised pork and beef. They package incredible boxes of their meat and ship them all over the US! You get to choose your favorite cuts and have them delivered to your door step. We’ve ordered from them before and can vouch that their meat is amazing.
We hope this guide makes your Father’s Day shopping a little easier! We think any of these options would make a great gift that he’ll love. Happy shopping!