Fall clothing is where all of my fashion dreams come true. Layers, soft cozy fabrics, slouchy sweaters, and did I mention layers? Its just my time to shine in the world. Here are just a few of the pieces I’m loving at the moment and if you are lucky I’ll go for round two later in the season. Because, lets be honest, the fullness of fall fashion has not even been unleashed yet.
- Necklace: I am often one to forget accessories, but ever since my eyes have been opened to the wonder of JillMakes, I have to stop myself from wearing her stuff everyday. If you have ever received one our CFL’s surprise boxes, you know how amazing her stuff is. I love the tassels on this necklace mixed with the colored cord and it would be so easy to throw on with a basic tee and jeans and be ready to go!
- Military/Utility Style Vest: I love the way a vest ties together a basic outfit and just makes you look more put together. Did you know camo is cool now? I did not either – and now I might be a little obsessed. Layer this baby over the sweat shirt dress, the flannel, or pair it with a basic T and your distressed denim! Not ready for the camo trend? Grab it in olive green!
- Plaid top: No fall style round up is complete without a plaid button up and we love the neutrality of this one from Old Navy. Plus, the cut is nice and slouchy to keep things comfy and cozy.
- Sweatshirt Dress: Two words that should always go together. This should be your ultimate Fall cozy go-to. Whether you are lounging around at home watching Gilmore Girls or going out to brunch, you will be comfortable and cute in this!
- Olive Swing Tee: If I were to write a love song to a color it would be to olive green. It goes with EVERYTHING and adds just the right amount of color to my otherwise neutral closet. Thank you Olive Green for never letting me down.
- Caramel Leather Tote: I have this bag and it is amazing. The pictures don’t do it justice. It is made from the most wonderful soft leather and fits everything I need! Even my iPad Pro! I love this brand too because when you purchase with them you are helping women in Uganda pay for college! That is a win-win right there ladies.
- Distressed Denim: I know this is a trend that has been happening for a while, but I still have yet to get myself a pair. I am also very picky about the style of the rips. I don’t want too much symmetry and I don’t want too many little pieces hanging down but I also don’t want don’t too little rip-age. You know, these are serious things to think about. This pair looks just right.
- Varsity Jacket: This jacket makes us feel all the best high school feelings. (none of the bad ones.) It would be perfect thrown over a basic T and some denim for a cool fall morning!
- Fringe Cardigan: In Texas, we are lucky if the weather starts getting below 95 degree before halloween, so this lightweight cardigan is the perfect layering piece. Plus, if you are bored, the little fringe-y edges are a delight. Braid ‘em, twist ‘em, the world is your oyster!
- Cognac Booties: I a loving the pizzazz that the perforation on the adds to make these booties unique. Plus, they are flat, which means I’ll actually want to wear them. I am aspirational in my desire to wear anything with a heel, but the practical side of me always wins out and I will reach for flats 99% of the time.
So there you have it! Thats our Fall style round up! Also be sure to help your fellow fall lovers out and let us know what pieces you are loving this season. We are all friends here, and friends help friends look fashionable. Happy Fall y’all!